Meet the Art: Bridal Veil Falls (Quick Tip)
Here is a painting of the outdoors. This painting shows a beautiful waterfall.
- How do you think a waterfall might sound?
- Would it be louder than water running in a bathtub?
- If you went to this place, what else would you hear?
- Which part of this place would you most like to explore?
- Do you think the weather is warm or cold in this picture?
- How would this scene look different if it were winter?
- Explore NCMALearn to find another outdoor painting that has trees, rocks, or water and shows cold weather. How do you know the weather is cold?
Take a walk in a nearby park or your own backyard. Collect interesting rocks, leaves, flowers, or grasses. When you get back inside, put your collection in a small box or special place. Continue to add to your collection.