Developing Visual Literacy: I Wonder (Quick Tip)
DO A ROUND ROBIN WITH TWO QUESTIONS and Reflection…
- What do you see?
- What does this work of art make you wonder?
- How might we begin to answer some of these questions by looking?
- What are other ways to answer these questions?
2 FACILITATION TECHNIQUES…
- Encourage comments that are concrete and abstract, surface level and deep.
- Confirm student comments by repeating and pointing to parts of the work.
Adapted from Harvard Project Zero’s See-Think-Wonder