Art Cards are engaging and ready-to-use learning activities that help you integrate works of art into your...ver la tarjeta artística
These Art Cards are flexible. There is no wrong way to use them. They include information about the art and artist and prompts for looking, discussion, and reflection. Each card connects to at least one of the following concepts: identity, place, and power.
- Use for the whole class, in small groups, or individually.
- Project the art for the whole class or small groups can use the physical card or view on student devices.
- Consider trying as a series over several days of 5-minute warm-ups, cool-downs, or transition activities.
- Use as the focus for any classroom community-building time.
- Launch or close out a unit or new topic.
- Support quick writing from close looking, discussion, or reflection questions.
- Create art based on the subject or visual ideas explored on any card.